We are looking for a freelance writer to help us develop customized, medical treatment content, as well as to build a public repository of article blog posts, all about breast cancer treatment for patients and their caregivers. The content should be medically accurate, up to date with the latest research findings, and written in a format that is understandable to the lay person.
- Develop customized content about breast cancer treatment, diagnosis, testing, and other aspects related to better outcomes and wellbeing.
- Writing articles about medical topics, especially breast cancer treatment choices, for our blog.
- Able to understand medical terminology, read and understand medical articles.
- Proficient writing content for lay audiences based on the information in medical journals.
- English writing level should be native/fluent.
- In your application, please include three (or more) sample writings of yours about a medical topic that includes references to medical journals.
- Watch this video before applying: https://incomeschool.wistia.com/medias/y9po2yen3v