We are looking for freelance writers to help us build a public repository of article blog posts about breast cancer treatment for our patient readers and to develop content for our Yerbba Report. The content has to be medically accurate, up to date with the latest research findings, and written in a format that is understandable to the lay person.
- Writing articles about medical topics, especially breast cancer treatment choices, for our Yerbba blog.
- Develop content for the Yerbba Report that involves treatment, testing, tumor characteristics, and other aspects related to better outcomes and wellbeing.
- Able to understand medical terminology, read and understand medical articles.
- Proficient writing content for lay audiences based on the information in medical journals.
- English writing level should be native/fluent.
- In your application, please include three (or more) sample writings of yours about a medical topic that includes references to medical journals.
- Watch this video before applying: https://incomeschool.wistia.com/medias/y9po2yen3v