We are looking for a marketing intern to help us coordinate our promotional campaigns. As such, you will. Through this internship, you will acquire valuable knowledge about SEO across different platforms, as well as general content optimization for Youtube and other media platforms. You will also become proficient in Google Analytics and general user engagement tracking. A successful candidate will have a deep interest in both marketing and healthcare.
- Conduct extensive and continuous SEO analysis to guide our efforts across different platforms, including our blog and YouTube channel.
- Coordinate the resources necessary for our various content developers and you will track the success of each campaign through user analytics, to continuously adjust our marketing mix.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and other user tracking metrics.
- A medical background is preferred, especially one related to breast cancer.
- An interest in healthcare and in particular in how to market to the medical industry (i.e. marketing to patient vs. marketing to doctors).