Our AI Engineer will help develop our medical AI using cutting-edge technology, including machine learning (ML), natural language processing (NLP), and knowledge representation and reasoning (KRR) The ideal candidate should be a software engineer with experience in AI, including machine learning, either through professional or academic work. This is an alternating full-time and part-time position that combines in-person at our Ann Arbor-based office 1 - 2 times every week for team collaborations along with a flexible remote work schedule.
- Develop Yerbba’s medical AI using ML, NLP, KRR, and other cutting-edge tools
- Work closely with Yerbba’s Content Director for knowledge representation
- Coordinate with our B/E Engineer for data retrieval, transformation, and storage
- Support the design team with product research and development
- AI – specifically with relation to ML, NLP, and KRR
- SQL and NoSQL database management – especially MongoDB
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
Additional Skills of Value
- HAPI FHIR (API) and FHIR data standard
- HIPAA regulations
- This is a contractual internship that will include an hourly stipend between $15/hour to $25/hour depending on your demonstrated capabilities with the work.
- We are looking for candidates that are ready to fill this position ASAP.